Spring Budget 2017: documents
This is the Spring Budget in full. You can find supporting and related documents below.
Ref: ISBN 978-1-4741-4098-0, PU2044, HC 1025 2016-17 PDF, 3.75MB, 68 pages
Ref: ISBN 978-1-4741-4097-3, PU2044, HC 1025 2016-17 PDF, 1.44MB, 69 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Ref: ISBN 978-1-911375-73-9, PU2048 PDF, 435KB, 28 pages
Ref: ISBN 978-1-911375-80-7, PU2055 PDF, 625KB, 54 pages
Ref: ISBN 978-1-911375-70-8, PU2045 PDF, 325KB, 47 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 138KB
Table 2.2: measures announced at Autumn Statement 2016 or earlier that will take effect from April 2017 or later
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 203KB
The Chancellor of the Exchequer delivered his Spring Budget to Parliament on 8 March 2017. This is the Spring Budget in full and supporting documents.
Read the key announcements.
This document sets out the distributional impact on households of tax, welfare and public service spending decisions implemented since 2015. It also presents analysis of the wider economic context, focusing on trends in employment, earnings and household incomes.
The policy costings document sets out the assumptions and methodologies used in the government’s costing of policy decisions announced since the Autumn Statement 2016. For each decision it contains a description of the measure, the base, the methodology for the costing (including relevant adjustments for behavioural responses) and highlights any areas of additional uncertainty.
This document details all of the data sources used throughout the Spring Budget 2017. In order to be transparent, it informs readers of the Spring Budget where the data used in the charts, tables and text comes from and how it has been calculated.
Spring Budget 2017 index
This index contains a complete list of all announcements and technical changes related to the Spring Budget, as well as providing links to the documents they appear in.
Also publishing alongside Spring Budget 2017:
- Debt management report 2017 to 2018
- Spring Budget 2017: overview of tax legislation and rates
- National Insurance and the self-employed: fact sheet
- Monetary policy remit: Spring Budget 2017
- Remit and recommendations for the Financial Policy Committee: Spring Budget 2017
- Remit and recommendations for the Prudential Regulation Committee: Spring Budget 2017
- Recommendations for the Financial Conduct Authority: Spring Budget 2017
- Memorandum of Understanding on further devolution to London
- Next generation mobile technologies: a 5G strategy for the UK
- Part-time undergraduate maintenance loan: consultation response
- Part-time maintenance loans policy: equality analysis
- Undergraduate part-time maintenance loans: consultation analysis
- Postgraduate doctoral loans: consultation response
- Postgraduate doctoral loans: equality analysis
- Postgraduate doctoral loans: consultation analysis
- Pension scams
Access HMRC’s collection of tax documents from today’s Spring Budget.