Regulatory Article (RA) 5720: structural integrity management
- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 5000 series: type airworthiness engineering regulations (TAE)
- 1 December 2014
- Last updated:
- 25 August 2016, see all updates
RA covering the need for a programme of measures to counter threats to the structural integrity of fleets and of individual aircraft.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 1 December 2014
Updated: 25 August 2016
- Issue 4 has been published under NAA 16/21.
- Issue 3 has been published under NAA 15/25
- First published.