Apply to change plated details or notifiable alterations for an HGV (VTG10)
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Vehicle plating application forms, Test and certification application forms for lorries and trailers, and Road safety
- 23 April 2013
- Last updated:
- 1 August 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
Send details of notifiable alterations or apply for a change of plated details of a heavy goods vehicle (HGV) or trailer of over 3.5 tonnes.
Ref: VTG10 PDF, 994KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to:
- provide details of notifiable alterations
- apply for a change of plated details of an HGV or trailer with a gross plated weight of over 3.5 tonnes
- apply for a design weight certificate
Your application will be delayed if you don’t fill in the form correctly or pay the £27 fee.
Send your application using the technical application system.
You can also send the application by post.
Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
HGV Team / Trailer Team (as appropriate)
Published: 23 April 2013
Updated: 1 August 2017
- Updated with the latest version of the application form.
- First published.