Apply for replacement HGV plating and testing documents (VTG59)
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Vehicle plating application forms, Test and certification application forms for lorries and trailers, and Road safety
- First published:
- 10 July 2013
- Last updated:
- 16 January 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
A form for applying for replacement heavy goods vehicle (HGV) plating and testing documents.
Ref: VTG59 PDF, 743KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to apply for replacement HGV plating and testing documents if the originals have been lost, stolen or defaced. Include any defaced documents with your application if possible.
Your application will be delayed if you don’t fill in the form correctly or pay the right fee.
Send your application using the technical application system.
You can also send the application by post.
You should send any lost documents to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency if you find them later.
Published: 10 July 2013
Updated: 16 January 2017
- Updated replacement heavy goods vehicle plating and testing documents application form.
- First published.