Use this service to book a test for your lorry or trailer. Do this if:

  • it hasn’t been tested before
  • you’ve altered its chassis, weight, tyres or brakes (a ‘notifiable alteration’)

You can also:

  • apply for a ‘certificate of keeper’ to prove that you’re responsible for your lorry or trailer
  • ask for permission to supply a large goods trailer

Start now on the technical application submission (TAS) service

Before you start

Download and fill in an application form. Use the service to upload your completed form.