Use this service if you:

  • need a Certificate of Initial Fitness (COIF) to register your coach or bus as a Public Service Vehicle (PSV)
  • need an Accessibility Certificate to carry disabled passengers
  • need to apply for a replacement certificate
  • have made a specification change to your coach or bus
  • want permission to drive up to 100 km/h in France or Germany

Start now on the technical application submission (TAS) service

Before you start

Download and fill in an application form. Use the service to upload your completed form.