Heavy goods vehicle (HGV) and trailer test fees
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Test and certification application forms for lorries and trailers, Road safety, and Lorry, bus and trailer annual tests
- 23 February 2012
- Last updated:
- 5 May 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
A guide to the annual and specialist test fees for a heavy goods vehicle (HGV) and trailers.
This guide lists the annual and specialist test fees for a HGV or a trailer at both the Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency testing stations and authorised testing facilities.
Published: 23 February 2012
Updated: 5 May 2017
- Added the cost of a 'certificate of keeper' of a motor vehicle or trailer.
- Published HGV and trailer testing fees from 1 October 2014.
- First published.