Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: programme summaries for Pakistan, 2017 to 2018
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Department for International Development, Home Office, Ministry of Defence, and Stabilisation Unit
- Part of:
- Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: programme summaries, International defence commitments, Overseas aid effectiveness, Overseas aid transparency, and Pakistan
- 19 July 2017
This page includes summaries of Conflict, Stability and Security Fund programmes in Pakistan.
PDF, 231KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Conflict, Stability and Security Fund (CSSF) programme summaries for Pakistan give details of:
- what support the UK is providing through the programme
- why UK support is needed
- the different projects that make up a programme, who is implementing those projects and their budget for 2017 to 2018
- what results the programme aims to achieve
The challenging nature of many of the places in which the CSSF works means that we cannot always give full details of projects or partners. This is to avoid putting them at risk and to fulfil our duty of care requirements.
Find out more about the work of the CSSF.
Published: 19 July 2017