Mae’r atodiad hwn yn disgrifio cytundebau terfyn, terfynau penodedig a’r broses o wneud cais (cyfarwyddyd ymarfer 40, atodiad 4).
Mae’r atodiad hwn yn disgrifio cytundebau terfyn a sut y gellir eu cofnodi yn y gofrestr, a therfynau penodedig a sut i wneud cais i bennu terfyn.
Dim ond gwybodaeth ffeithiol a chyngor diduedd ynghylch ein gweithdrefnau rydym yn eu darparu. Darllenwch ragor am y cyngor rydym yn ei roi.
Published: 13 Hydref 2003
Updated: 10 Gorffennaf 2017
- A section has been added to explain how a determined boundary might be obtained following transfers between neighbours, without an application for a determined boundary being made.
- Section 5 has been amended in response to a complaint that the sixth paragraph in that section was misleading as we may requisition for further information before we consider cancellation of the application.
- Section 4 has been amended to refer to a recent Upper Tribunal decision which stated that the purpose of the determined boundaries procedure is to provide “accurate public records as to the position of the boundary of a registered parcel of land” rather than “resolving boundary disputes between neighbours”.
- Section 3 has been amended to clarify our procedures
- Link to the advice we offer added.
- Welsh translation added.
- First published.