This is the Autumn Statement in full. You can find all supporting and related documents below.
Ref: ISBN 978-1-4741-3842-0, PU1983, Cm. 9362 PDF, 4.79MB, 72 pages
Ref: ISBN 978-1-4741-3841-3, PU1983, Cm. 9362 PDF, 2.26MB, 69 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Ref: ISBN 978-1-911375-54-8, PU1984 PDF, 408KB, 32 pages
Ref: ISBN 978-1-911375-49-4, PU1985 PDF, 924KB, 72 pages
Ref: ISBN 978-1-911375-55-5, PU1986 PDF, 455KB, 36 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 130KB
The Chancellor of the Exchequer delivered his Autumn Statement to Parliament on 23 November 2016. This is the Autumn Statement in full and supporting documents.
Read the key announcements.
This document sets out the impact on households of tax and welfare, and public service spending reforms announced at Autumn Statement 2016 and implemented in the 2015-2020 parliament. It also presents analysis of the wider fiscal and economic context, and how changes in employment and earnings affect household living standards.
The policy costings document sets out the assumptions and methodologies used in the government’s costing of policy decisions announced since the Budget 2016. For each decision it contains a description of the measure, the base, the methodology for the costing (including relevant adjustments for behavioural responses) and highlights any areas of additional uncertainty.
This document details all of the data sources used throughout the Autumn Statement 2016. In order to be transparent, it informs readers of the Autumn Statement where the data used in the charts, tables and text comes from and how it has been calculated.
Autumn Statement 2016: tax updates and technical changes
This document provides updates on tax consultations, confirms standard uprating changes, and announces technical changes to tax legislation where no substantive change is being made to the policy.
Autumn Statement 2016 index
This index contains a complete list of all announcements and technical changes related to the Autumn Statement, as well as providing links to the documents they appear in.
Also publishing alongside Autumn Statement 2016:
- Autumn Statement 2016 transport announcements
- Tax and tax credit rates and thresholds for 2017-18
- Charter for Budget Responsibility: autumn 2016 update
- Northern Powerhouse strategy
- Northern powerhouse schools strategy: an independent review
- Education in the north of England: review of evidence
- Options for supporting English regional airports from the impacts of air passenger duty devolution: summary of responses
- Reducing the money purchase annual allowance: consultation
- Regulations implementing a new regulatory and tax framework for Insurance Linked Securities: consultation
- LIBOR funding
- 7 things you need to know about the new Budget timetable
- Northern Ireland Executive to see £250 million boost to capital budget in Autumn Statement
- £800 million boost to Scottish Government’s capital budgets in Autumn Statement
- Welsh Government to benefit from over £400 million boost to capital budgets from Autumn Statement
Access HMRC’s collection of tax documents from today’s Autumn Statement.