Military and emergency services charities and other related good causes can now apply for the next round of LIBOR funding.
In 2012, HM Treasury announced that:
the proceeds from LIBOR fines would be used to support Armed Forces and Emergency Services charities and other related good causes that represent those that demonstrate the very best of values.
Further information on successful LIBOR funding bids:
- Autumn Statement 2016: LIBOR commitments
- Summer Budget (pages 81-82)
- Spending Review and Autumn Statement 2015 (pages 114-115)
- Budget 2016 (pages 93-95)
- ‘LIBOR fines to be used to support military charities and royal voluntary service’ - July 2016
At present, no decision has been taken regarding potential future LIBOR funding opportunities. Full details of any future funding scheme will be published on GOV.UK.