Apply for, renew or change a non-EU bus service

Get permission to start, renew or change a regular bus service between the UK and a non-EU country.


Application for non-EU bus service

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


This form is used to start or renew an application to run a regular bus service between the UK and a non-EU country.

For more information see ‘Overseas bus and coach services: how to apply for authorisation’.

Published 26 June 2013