2009 DCMS annual report
Our first combined Annual Report and our Resource Accounts cover the year ended 31 March 2009.
After forewords from both the Secretary of State and Permanent Secretary, the document is in two sections.
The Annual Report section reviews the Department’s activities over the past year and comprises: Highlights (of key projects and initiatives), Performance and Delivery - progress towards meeting Departmental Strategic Objectives (DSOs) and Public Service Agreement (PSA) targets (with an annex on older PSAs), Value for Money - progress towards meeting our efficiency target, Managing Resources - including our organisational structure and how we relate to our public bodies, key tables relating to our budget and expenditure, and responses to PAC recommendations (second annex).
The Accounts section includes: a Management Commentary on them, the Remuneration Report, a Statement of Accounting Officer’s Responsibilities, his Statement on Internal Control, the Audit Certificate and Report, and the Consolidated Resource Accounts and related notes.
- Introduction and highlights, pp 1-28 PDF (1.9mb)
- Performance and delivery, pp 29-50, PDF (1.1mb)
- Managing resources, pp 51-78, PDF (660kb)
- Resource accounts, pp 79-163, PDF (878kb)
- Annexes and end notes, pp 164-190, PDF (424kb) * DCMS Annual Report 2009 (text only) RTF (1.8mb)