The following links give guidance on personnel security in the transport sector, including national security vetting, risk assessments, recruitment, criminal record checks and ongoing personnel security.
- Summary of Stephen Boys Smith review
- CPNI personnel security resource list
- Guidance for transport employers on including security-related conduct and behaviour issues in terms and conditions of employment
- Request for appointment of a counter-signatory for the purposes of protective transport personnel security regulation
- Correspondence on securing an exemption from the requirement of certain aviation security staff to obtain a Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence
- Further correspondence, enclosing frequently asked questions, on securing an exemption from the requirement of certain aviation security staff to obtain a SIA licence