You can find specific documents for this department using the publication search.
If the information you want is not routinely published, you can make a request for it under the Freedom of Information Act.
You can search through previous responses to Freedom of Information requests.
Who we are and what we do
What we spend and how we spend it
Information on expenditure, including income statements and financial reports can be found in our Annual Report and Accounts
Details of allowances and expenses that can be incurred or claimed are in the Business Expenses Guidance for Sellafield Ltd employees.
Details of how we arrange our taxes as an organisation can be found in our Tax Strategy
Procurement and tendering procedures
Sellafield Ltd procurement information is available in ‘How we do business’
What our priorities are and how we’re doing
Our policies and procedures
Current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities:
Policies and procedures for the provision of service and conduct of business:
Policies and procedures for the recruitment and employment of employees:
Records management and personal data policies:
Lists and registers
- Register of directors’ interests will be provided shortly
- The Sellafield site and other sites occupied by Sellafield Ltd employees use CCTV for the purpose of crime prevention/detection, employee safety and protection of the property of the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) and its partners.
- CCTV surveillance is controlled by: NDA/Sellafield Ltd
- Register of gifts and hospitality provided to board members and senior personnel is available on request: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any registers of interests kept by the company
- Sellafield Ltd has no interest in any other companies