This publication scheme specifies categories of information that Sellafield Ltd regularly publish and explains how to get that information.
You can find specific documents for this department using the publication search.
If the information you want is not routinely published, you can make a request for it under the Freedom of Information Act.
You can search through previous responses to Freedom of Information requests.
Who we are and what we do
What we spend and how we spend it
Information on expenditure, including income statements and financial reports can be found in our Annual Report and Accounts
Details of allowances and expenses that can be incurred or claimed are in the Business Expenses Guidance for Sellafield Ltd employees.
Procurement and tendering procedures
Sellafield Ltd procurement information is available in ‘How we do business’
What our priorities are and how we’re doing
- Corporate Strategy
- Transformation Plan
- Corporate Plan
- Annual Report and Accounts
- Supply Chain Strategy
How we make decisions
Redacted board minutes can be made available on request.
Our policies and procedures
Current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities:
- Socio-Economic Policy
- Corporate Governance Manual
- Assurance Policy
- Finance Policy
- Brand Management Policy
- Nuclear Site Licence Conditions
- Technical and Engineering Authorities Charter
Policies and procedures for the provision of service and conduct of business:
- Quality Policy
- Conduct and Compliance Policy
- Code of Responsible Business Conduct
- Regulatory Interfaces and Protocols
- Stakeholder Engagement Policy
- Supply Chain Management Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Emergency Management Policy
- Security Policy
- Policy of Management of Physical Assets
- Environment Policy
- Nuclear Safety Policy
Policies and procedures for the recruitment and employment of employees:
- Fraud Protection, Anti-bribery and Corruption Policy
- Reports and Concerns (Whistleblowing) Policy
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Misuse of Substances - Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Training Policy
- Human Resources Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
Records management and personal data policies:
Lists and registers
- Register of directors’ interests will be provided shortly
- The Sellafield site and other sites occupied by Sellafield Ltd employees use CCTV for the purpose of crime prevention/detection, employee safety and protection of the property of the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) and its partners.
- CCTV surveillance is controlled by: NDA/Sellafield Ltd
- Register of gifts and hospitality provided to board members and senior personnel is available on request: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any registers of interests kept by the company
- Sellafield Ltd has no interest in any other companies