The publication scheme specifies the categories of information this agency of the Home Office publishes and explains how to get that information.
We publish information as outlined in the Information Commissioner’s Office guidance.
You can search the GOV.UK Publications section for all HM Passport Office publications.
This publication scheme is not a list of individual publications, but rather a description of the classes or types of information that we are committed to publishing.
Who we are and what we do
- our organisational structure
- our corporate information and contact details
- Passport office locations
- Register office locations
- our governance framework
What we spend and how we spend it
- spend over £25,000
- government procurement card (GPC) spend over £500
- our board’s expenses
- structure and salary information
- pay and grading structures, 2012
- pay and grading structures, 2011
What are our priorities and how are we doing?
- annual reports and accounts, 2012 to 2013
- annual reports and accounts, 2011 to 2012
- annual reports and accounts, 2010 to 2011
- annual reports and accounts, 2009 to 2010
- our business plan, 2013 to 2014
- our business plan, 2012 to 2013
- our business plan, 2011 to 2012
- our statistics
- our standards
- our performance data
How we make decisions
Our policies and procedures
Our strategies and initiatives
- You said we did series, 2010
- You said we did series, 2011
- You said we did series, 2012
- You said we did series, 2013
- all our publications
Lists and registers
We also publish information on:
- buying/ordering passports
- civil registration
- buying/ordering birth, death, marriage certificates
We generally won’t publish information that is:
- protected from disclosure
- in draft form
- no longer readily available
Archived information previously on our website is available from the National Archives website.
Visit the Home Office publications section to search through our published information.
What to do if you can’t find a document
If you can’t find what you are looking for please email: email@example.com with your query, and we will try to help.
Comments and complaints
If you have comments or complaints to make, please read our complaints procedure.
You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you.