- Prime Minister's Office, 10 Downing Street, Department for International Development, Home Office, Office of the Leader of the House of Commons, Office of the Leader of the House of Lords The Rt Hon Tom Brake, The Rt Hon Lynne Featherstone, Baroness Garden of Frognal, and Baroness Northover
- 4 November 2014
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Ministerial changes at the Home Office, Department for International Development and for Government Whips.
Her Majesty The Queen has been pleased to approve the following appointments:
- Lynne Featherstone MP to become a Minister of State (Crime Prevention) at the Home Office
- Baroness Northover of Cissbury to become a Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for International Development
- Lorely Burt MP to become an Assistant Whip, House of Commons
- Tom Brake MP to be appointed as an Assistant Whip, House of Commons in addition to his current role as Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Deputy Leader of the House of Commons)
- Baroness Garden of Frognal to become a Baroness in Waiting (Government Whip) (unpaid)
Notes to editors
These changes follow the resignation from government of Norman Baker MP and Jenny Willott MP and the recent resignation of Mark Hunter MP.
Published: 4 November 2014