Baroness Northover was appointed to the role of Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for International Development on 4 November 2014.
Previous roles in government
- 2014 to 2015
- 2011 to 2014
- Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) 59 newsletter Issue 5
- Oxford University and UK Government to lead research to improve global water supply
- UK ministers: Scotland can be proud of UK Ebola fight
- "All women have the right to live free from discrimination and violence."
- UK statement at the Commission on the Status of Women
- Minister visits Manchester to thank UK Ebola workers
- Minister praises Leeds-based FGM campaigners
- Minister praises University of Cambridge’s global poverty research
- African communities called on to end FGM in a generation
- Ending Female Genital Mutilation: Cardiff group praised for campaign