Lynne Featherstone was Minister of State for Crime Prevention at the Home Office from November 2014 until May 2015. Previously, she was the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for International Development. She was also Liberal Democrat MP for Hornsey and Wood Green from 2005 to 2015.
Previous roles in government
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: reoffending and rehabilitation
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: violence against women and girls
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: crime prevention
- 'Legal highs' to be banned under temporary power
- Ministerial letter to ACMD: legislative changes to introduce electronic prescribing of controlled drugs
- Ministerial letter to ACMD: proposals to review the Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001
- New powers make it easier to tackle anti-social behaviour
- Ban will end testing of household products on animals
- Home Office announces increase in firearms licensing fees
- No let-up in drive to combat 'legal highs'