2010 to 2015 government policy: violence against women and girls
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the government is supporting victims of domestic violence and abuse and making sure perpetrators are brought to justice.
Published: 26 March 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Updated with FGM awareness campaign (summer 2014).
- Policy updated.
- Updated the FGM information
- Latest phase of 'This is abuse' campaign launched.
- Child sexual exploitation and grooming document released, see 'detail' on sexual violence.
- First published.