UK visa and immigration application forms

A collection of all the application forms for people who can't apply online and want to come to the UK, extend their stay or settle.

You can find guidance notes with the application form.

You can find application forms to apply for British nationality and the right of abode in the Citizenship application forms collection.

Forms for a visa to come to the UK

Check whether you need a visa and how to apply before using these forms.

If you are coming to the UK from abroad to visit, work, study or join a family member or partner, you must apply online.

These application forms are for people in countries that cannot apply online.

Forms to extend your stay in the UK

Read the guide for your current visa to find out whether you can extend your stay and how to do it before using these forms.

Forms to settle in the UK

Find out if you can apply for settlement (also called ‘leave to remain’) before using these forms.

Forms for citizens of the European Economic Area

Forms to apply for asylum support or a travel document

Forms relating to resettlement

Published 2 May 2014
Last updated 17 May 2019 + show all updates
  1. Updated to add form SET (AFG-LES)

  2. Section 4(2) medical declaration form published.

  3. Updated application forms and FLR(GT) form added.

  4. New form on human rights-based and other specified applications: appendix 1 request for fee waiver.

  5. New section on forms relating to resettlement.

  6. Added 'Application for additional asylum support: form ASF2'.

  7. added form VAF2

  8. Forms FLR(HRO) and FLR(IR) added to replace form FLR(O).

  9. Updated visa application forms for use on or after 24 November.

  10. Updated information.

  11. New application to reconsider a decision for a certificate of entitlement to the right of abode addition.

  12. New form and guide UKF.

  13. New European application forms.

  14. First published.