- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- UK visa, immigration and citizenship application forms and Immigration and borders
- 1 January 2013
- Last updated:
- 24 November 2016, see all updates
Form to apply for leave to remain as a stateless person and for a biometric immigration document.
Application for leave to remain as a stateless person and for a biometric immigration document: form FLR(S)
PDF, 530KB, 38 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you are not recognised as a national of any country and want to apply to stay in the UK on that basis. You should also read the guidance.
Published: 1 January 2013
Updated: 24 November 2016
- Updated form for use on or after 24 November.
- Updated application form.
- Updated form for use on or after 18 April.
- Updated guidance.
- First published.