If you’re in the UK, you can get help filling in your online Home Office application if you:

  • do not feel confident using a computer
  • do not have internet access at home

This is known as ‘Assisted Digital’ support and can be used for help with any Home Office application, for example:

  • the EU Settlement Scheme
  • a student (Tier 4) visa - if your sponsor cannot help
  • a work (Tier 2) visa - if your sponsor cannot help

What type of help you can get

You can get:

  • face-to-face support at a library or in your home
  • phone support from an adviser

‘We Are Digital’ provide the support - you must book an appointment with them.

This service does not give immigration advice and cannot update you on the progress of an application you have already submitted.

Find support near you

Postcode lookup
For example SW1A 2AA

Find a postcode on Royal Mail's postcode finder

Further information

You may be able to get additional help if you’re a vulnerable citizen applying to the EU Settlement Scheme.