If you’re in the UK, you can get help filling in your online Home Office application if you:
- do not feel confident using a computer or mobile device
- do not have internet access
This is known as ‘Assisted Digital’ support and can be used for help with any Home Office application, for example:
- the EU Settlement Scheme
- a student visa (Tier 4) - if your sponsor cannot help
- a work visa (Tier 2) - if your sponsor cannot help
- a temporary worker visa (Tier 5) - if your sponsor cannot help
What type of help you can get
You can get phone support from an adviser.
‘We Are Digital’ provide the support. You may need to book a phone appointment with them.
You may be able to get additional help if you’re a vulnerable citizen applying to the EU Settlement Scheme.