If you’re in the UK, you can get help filling in your online Home Office application if you:
- do not feel confident using a computer or mobile device
- do not have internet access
- do not have access to a device like a laptop or smart phone
This is known as ‘Assisted Digital’ support and can be used for help with any Home Office application, for example:
- the EU Settlement Scheme
- British citizenship
- a Student visa - if your sponsor cannot help
- a Skilled Worker visa - if your sponsor cannot help
What type of help you can get
You can get:
- phone support from an advisor
- face to face support in person
‘We Are Digital’ will assess your eligibility and provide support.
You may be able to get additional help if you’re a vulnerable citizen applying to the EU Settlement Scheme.