You can now apply online. The online form will ask questions that are relevant to you based on the information you enter. You can edit and download the application before it is submitted.
Use this form if you want to apply for settlement in various categories:
- work permit holder
- dependant of work permit holder
- PBS dependant
- employment not requiring a work permit
- self-employed lawyer
- writer, composer or artist
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant - accelerated route
- Tier 1 (Investor) migrant
- Tier 1 (Investor) migrant - accelerated route
- Tier 2 migrant
- UK ancestry
- bereaved partner
- other purposes not covered by other application forms
You should also read the SET (O) guidance notes before you apply.
You can get help completing the online form if you do not feel confident using a computer or do not have access to one.
You cannot get immigration advice through this service.
Help completing the online form
Text: ‘VISA’ to 07537 416 944
Telephone: 03333 445 675
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Find out about call charges