1. Licence for an individual to protect their fishery from fish-eating birds (A06 and A07)

    Apply for a licence to kill or take fish-eating birds causing significant damage to a fishery and find out how to report your actions.

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. Permission to trap crayfish, eels, elvers, salmon and sea trout
  2. Freshwater and migratory fish: surveys and mitigation for development projects
  3. Prevent fish or shellfish diseases
  4. Return tagged fish and shellfish
See more guidance and regulation in this topic

News and communications

  1. Marine and citizen scientists take to the seas to help secure a future for Atlantic Bluefin Tuna in UK waters
  2. Royal approval for Kielder Salmon centre
See more news and communications in this topic

Policy papers and consultations

  1. National FCERM strategy: Strategic Environmental Assessment scoping report
See more policy papers and consultations in this topic