On this page
Advanced learner loans facility requests
Use the form to submit requests for a new facility or loans bursary for the 2019 to 2020 funding year.
Further education area reviews: transition grants
How sixth-form and further education colleges can apply for transition grants to support significant changes recommended in area reviews.
Exceptional learning support - cost form
Use these forms to submit estimated costs and final claims for exceptional learning support.
SFA capital funding: evaluation documents
Colleges that have received capital funding from the Skills Funding Agency must complete these forms.
Sixth-form college capital transactions: forms
Forms SF1 (significant disposals) and SFC2 (significant acquisitions) for capital transactions in sixth-form colleges.
Guidance and regulation
- Universal Credit and students
- Condition Improvement Fund
- Apprenticeship funding rules
- Apprenticeship funding bands
- Adult education budget (AEB) funding rules 2019 to 2020
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Community learning
- Cost and outreach pilot evaluation: interim findings
- Strategic college improvement fund pilot: self-evaluations
- Post-18 review of education and funding: independent panel report
- Further education (FE) workforce programme evaluation
Policy papers and consultations
- Apprenticeship funding reform in England: payment mechanisms and funding principles
- 16 to 19 discretionary bursary fund allocations methodology: equality assessment
- Review of post-18 education and funding: terms of reference
- Skills funding letter: April 2017 to March 2018
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: further education and training
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Adult Education Budget (AEB) postcode files
- List of declared subcontractors
- Funding allocations to training providers: 2019 to 2020
- 16 to 19 allocation data: 2019 to 2020 academic year
- Funding allocations to training providers: 2018 to 2019