Advanced learner loans facility: change request
- Skills Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Advanced learner loans: funding and policy information, Funding allocations and performance management for FE providers, and Further education and training
- 25 February 2014
- Last updated:
- 18 November 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
Describes the process for requesting changes to advanced learner loans facilities.
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Changes to the process for requesting an increase to your loans facility
This above document describes the changes to the process for requesting an increase to your loans facility.
You can use the revised loan facility and bursary change request form immediately. We will retain the current ‘rolling’ application approach so you can continue to apply for an increase to your 2016 to 2017 loans facility at any time.
Any queries, please contact your provider management manager.
2016 to 2017
The Advanced Learner Loans funding and performance management rules describe the process to request an increase to your advanced learner loan facility or loans bursary in 2016 to 2017.
If you already have a loan facility you can use the form to ask for an increase or reduction, or to have your loan facility and loans bursary funding removed. If you do not have a loan facility you can use this form to request one for the first time; you must have an adult apprenticeships or adult education budget funding agreement with us to do this.
Published: 25 February 2014
Updated: 18 November 2016
- Updated advanced Learner Loans facility: change request form 2016 to 2017.
- Updated text about the changes to the process for requesting an increase to your loans facility.
- Added statement about changes to loans facilities growth requests process for 2016 to 2017.
- Updated functionality of advanced learner loans facility: change request form 2016 to 2017 for Excel 2007.
- Added the 2016 to 2017 change request form.
- Updated advanced learner loans facility: change request form.
- Updated advanced learner loans facility change request form.
- Amended macro on 2015 to 2016 form.
- Tick box on 24+ALL facility and bursary change request form 2015 to 2016 amended.
- Updated 24+ Advanced Learning Loan Facility: 2015 to 2016 Change Request Form.
- Form updated to include new providers and further details about eligibility.
- First published.