Further education area reviews: transition grants
- Department for Education, Skills Funding Agency, and Education Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Further education area reviews: guidance for providers, Further education and training, and Further education and skills administration
- First published:
- 11 April 2016
- Last updated:
- 22 December 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
How sixth-form and further education colleges can apply for transition grants to support significant changes recommended in area reviews.
MS Word Document, 54.4KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- what the grants are and the amounts available
- the funding conditions
- the application process
If you meet the criteria set out in the guidance, fill in the ‘transition grants form’ and email it to email@example.com.
Published: 11 April 2016
Updated: 22 December 2016
- Updated transition grant application form.
- First published.