1. 'Laden testing' rules for driving test vehicles

    The rules about carrying a minimum weight that lorries, buses, coaches and cars with trailers need to meet to be used for driving tests.

  2. ADI code of practice

    You can agree to follow the voluntary code of practice if you're an approved driving instructor (ADI).

  3. Drink-drive rehabilitation scheme: apply for course approval

    How to apply for course approval for the drink-drive rehabilitation scheme (DDRS).

  4. Drink-drive rehabilitation scheme: course provider guidance

    How to provide drink-drive rehabilitation scheme (DDRS) courses and the role of the courts.

  5. Driving tests: rules for using your own site

    You can host driving tests at your own site if it meets certain rules and is approved by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA).

  6. Guide to the approved driving instructor (ADI) register

    This guide (sometimes called the 'ADI14') sets out what's involved in becoming and being an approved driving instructor (ADI).

  7. Licensed use of DVSA's theory test learning materials

    The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) encourages the reuse of its official learning materials with a licence agreement.

  8. Motorcycle approved training body (ATB) manual

    How to set up and run an approved training body (ATB) to provide motorcycle training.

  9. Official Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) scheme

    Setup and manage an ORDIT registered training organisation to provide instructor training.

  10. Provide Driver CPC periodic training

    Get approved as a training centre to provide Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) periodic training courses.

  11. Rules for observing driving tests

    You can sit in and observe a driving test if you're 16 or over, but you can’t take any part in the test and you must follow certain rules.

  12. Rules for using DSA logos

    How to apply to the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) for permission to use its logos and the rules you must follow.

  13. Use a DVSA pre-funded account

    Apply for and use a pre-funded account from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) to pay for CPC and practical test business services.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.