Contracts Finder is an online tool to help you find information about contracts with the government and its agencies.
You can use Contracts Finder to:
- search for current (‘live’) opportunities worth over £10,000
- find out what’s coming up in the longer term
- look up details of previous tenders and contracts
Contracts Finder is free to use.
Contracts Finder has details of:
- lower-value contracts (over £10,000)
- higher-value contracts (over £100,000)
- sub-contracting opportunities - contracts from prime contractors who have won public sector contracts
Each contract notice will have:
- a short description of what the buyer wants, the value of the contract and other relevant information
- details of the deadline for responding
- details of who to contact or where to find further information
- tender documents
Pipeline notices give information about opportunities that might be offered by public sector organisations in the next few years.
Closed tender and contract documents
Contracts Finder also has details of all ‘closed’ government opportunities since October 2010 - that is, where the tendering process has finished.
You can find:
- who the contract was awarded to
- the value of the contract
- the criteria used to select the supplier
- a copy of the contract and any other contractual documents
- whether or not the supplier(s) might subcontract some of the work
Get started on Contracts Finder
Register online and start using Contracts Finder
Download a guide to using Contracts Finder.