Get a State Pension statement to find out how much State Pension you may get and the number of qualifying years on your National Insurance record.
Use the calculator to find out when you reach State Pension age.
If you reach State Pension age in more than 30 days
To get a statement you can either:
- fill in the BR19 application form and send it to the address on the form
- call the Future Pension Centre
- get an estimate of how much basic State Pension you may get
If you reach State Pension age in 30 days or less
Call the Pension Service to get a statement if:
- you’ve reached State Pension age already
- you’ll reach State Pension age in 30 days or less