Claim Gift Aid online
Submit a claim for Gift Aid, the Gift Aid small donation scheme (GASDS) and other income; schedule spreadsheets; registering and enrolling for a Charities Online account; activation codes
Claiming Gift Aid as a charity or CASC
What Gift Aid is, who can claim, what donations are eligible for Gift Aid, Gift Aid declarations for your charity or community amateur sports club (CASC), how to claim
Gift Aid schedule spreadsheets to claim back tax on donations
Use these schedule spreadsheets to claim back tax through Gift Aid, Gift Aid Small Donations Scheme (GASDS) or other income using Charities Online.
Charities and CASC: Gift Aid declaration forms for a single donation
Use the Gift Aid declaration form to make a one-off Gift Aid donation to a charity or Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC), or use the form if you're a charity or CASC to give to your supporters.
Charities and CASC: Gift Aid declaration forms for multiple donation
Use the Charity Gift Aid declaration form to make multiple Gift Aid donations to a charity or a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) the Gift Aid declaration form to make multiple Gift Aid donations to a CASC and the Charity Gift Aid Declaration form to donate proceeds from sale of donated goods to a charity.
Guidance and regulation
- Schedule spreadsheet to claim back tax on Gift Aid donations
- Claim tax back on donations using Charities Online
- Gift Aid: what donations charities and CASCs can claim on
- Gift Aid declarations: claiming tax back on donations
- Community amateur sports clubs (CASCs) registered with HMRC
News and communications
Policy papers and consultations
- Simplification of donor benefits rules for Gift Aid
- Draft legislation: Community Amateur Sports Clubs - technical consultation