Sign in to your student loan repayment account to:
- check your balance
- see how much you’ve repaid towards your loan
- see how much interest has been applied to your loan so far
- make a one-off repayment
- set up and amend Direct Debits
- tell the Student Loans Company (SLC) if you’ve changed your contact details
- tell SLC if you’re going overseas for more than 3 months
This service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).
You can also make one-off repayments towards your student loan, or towards someone else’s loan, without signing in.
Before you start
To sign in you’ll need your:
- customer reference number or email address
- secret answer, for example your mother’s maiden name
If you do not know these, you can reset them using the email address you had when you applied for your loan. Contact SLC if you’ve changed your email address.