Update your employment details

You need to update your details if you:

  • leave the UK for more than 3 months
  • get a letter or email from the Student Loans Company (SLC) asking you to update your employment details

SLC use these details to work out if you should be repaying your loan.

You might be charged a higher interest rate if you do not update your details.

Start now