You can apply online.
You can apply with form SET(P) instead. Send it to the address on the form. Check the application form to find out which supporting documents you need to provide.
You cannot apply in person - you must apply online or by post.
Get help using a computer to apply online
You can get help with:
- accessing a computer or the internet
- finding the right information on GOV.UK
You cannot get advice on:
- whether you’re eligible to apply
- what information to put in your application
- an application you’ve already made
After you submit your application you’ll be asked to provide your fingerprints and a digital photo (called ‘biometric information’).
Any children aged 6 and over who are applying on your form must also provide biometric information.
When to apply
You should apply during the last month of your current permission to be in the UK.
There’s no fee for applying for settlement as a refugee or person with humanitarian protection.