Anti-social behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour to your local council.

Your council can take over the management of a property to stop anti-social behaviour.

It can also create a ‘selective licensing scheme’ if people in several houses in an area are behaving anti-socially. All landlords of properties in that area must then have a licence to show they’re meeting minimum standards.