Rules you must follow for returning rejected exports to Great Britain from 1 January 2021
New rules for January 2021
The UK has left the EU, and the transition period after Brexit comes to an end this year.
This page tells you what you'll need to do from 1 January 2021. It will be updated if anything changes.
Check what else you need to do during the transition period.
Animals, plants, food and agricultural products
- live animals and animal products
- live animals, semen and embryos under the Balai Directive
- fish for human consumption
- live fish and shellfish for aquaculture and ornamental purposes
- endangered plant and animal species, and products made from them
- wood packaging
- CITES-listed specimens