Get and use continuation sheets for cattle passports
- British Cattle Movement Service
- Part of:
- Guidance on keeping cattle, bison and buffalo in Great Britain, Cattle identification and registration, and Cattle movements
- 6 May 2014
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
What to do when you need more space for movement summaries in a cattle passport.
You can use continuation sheets with a passport when the movement summary is full.
How to get continuation sheets
If you need more continuation sheets, you can:
download and print a blank continuation sheet (PDF, 889KB, 1 page)
- photocopy and use the back of an address carrier received with single-page passports
- contact BCMS
How to use continuation sheets
The continuation sheet forms part of the official passport. You must:
- write the animal’s ear tag number at the top of the continuation sheet
- attach it securely to the correct passport
British Cattle Movement Service
BCMS helpline 0345 050 1234
Welsh language helpline 0345 050 3456
Normal BCMS helpline opening hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm, closed weekends and bank holidays. All calls charged at local rate.
Published: 6 May 2014