Find out how to contact the Adjudicator's Office through our online services.
Use this service to:
- Complain about HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) or the Valuation Office Agency (VOA)
- Request a review of a Home Office decision on entitlement under the Windrush Compensation Scheme or complain about how your application was handled
- Complain about the Adjudicator’s Office service or decision
Check whether we can help:
- How to complain to the Adjudicator’s Office about HMRC or the VOA
- How to ask the Adjudicator’s Office to review a Home Office Windrush Compensation Scheme decision or complain
You will need to:
- Provide a valid email address to complete the online form. If you do not have a Government Gateway account, we will send a verification code to the email address you provide. You may need to check your spam/junk folders if the code does not arrive
- Tell us why you are dissatisfied and what you would like to happen
- Tell us your contact details, including: your telephone number, your address, and your email address. If you are representing someone else, tell us the address and email address of the person you are representing
- Upload a scan or photo of the completed and signed Authority to act form if you are acting on behalf of someone else
If you already have a Government Gateway user ID and password
You will need your Government Gateway user ID and password.
If you do not have a Government Gateway user ID and password
When we receive your complaint
We will reply using a secure system. You will receive an email with a link, the link will allow you to view the correspondence we have sent. You can reply as normal to an email we have sent to you and it will be secure.
If you cannot use the online service
If you are unable to use the online service, send your request by post