Authorise someone to deal with the Adjudicator's Office for you

Use the authority to act form to tell the Adjudicator's Office you want someone else to represent you, like an accountant, friend, or relative.


Authority to act

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use this form to authorise someone else to deal with the Adjudicator’s Office for you.

You’ll need to print it and fill in the details of the person you want to represent you.

Post your completed form to:

The Adjudicator's Office
PO Box 10280

If you have any questions about this form or need it in a different language or format, contact us.

Published 5 December 2013