Our programme funds
- British High Commission Port of Spain, British High Commission Kingston, British High Commission Bridgetown, and British High Commission Georgetown
- Part of:
- Barbados, Belize, Guyana, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Dominica, Grenada, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Suriname, and St Lucia
- 29 July 2013
- Last updated:
- 28 May 2015, see all updates
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Find out about the project funding opportunities available through the British High Commission, during Financial Year 2015-2016
Published: 29 July 2013
Updated: 28 May 2015
- Information updated 2015-16
- Programmes for 2014-15 updated.
- Link removed
- First published.