Keeping farmed animals: Animal welfare, bovine TB, cattle movements, importing and exporting farmed animals, and more.

Livestock movements and CPH numbers - changes from 2016.

Producing and distributing food: Crops and horticulture, dairy and milk production, meat production and more.

Rural grants and payments: Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship, cross compliance and more.

Land management: Organic farming, Energy Crops Scheme, protected sites and more.

Farming business: Cattle Tracing System (CTS) Online, report pig movements, register a milk production holding and more.

Defra Rural Services helpline

Telephone 03000 200 301

Contact the Defra Rural Services helpline for farming-related advice.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
You should also call us 24/7 to report suspicion of notifiable disease in animals.
Find out about call charges at www.gov.uk/call-charges.

All farming-related services and information