You can report an unexpected reaction to an animal medicine or microchip to the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD). You can also report if an animal medicine has not worked.

How you report the reaction depends on whether:

VMD will use the information you provide to help make sure that animal medicines and microchips are used safely and effectively.