Prepare to use the UKCA mark after Brexit

Find out if you will need to use the new UKCA marking and how to use it if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.



The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking is the new UK product marking that will be used for certain goods being placed on the UK market if we leave the EU without a deal.

Published 2 February 2019