Minor change request (derogation): Higher Level Stewardship

Ask Natural England for a minor change (derogation) to your Higher Level Stewardship agreement (form NE-DR).


NE-DR: Derogation request

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


This form can be used to ask Natural England for minor changes you want to make to your Higher Level agreement.

Published 19 January 2012