- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Vaccine uptake guidance and the latest coverage data and Children's health
- 1 December 2013
- Last updated:
- 4 October 2017, see all updates
Guidance for local health authorities: parameters for quarterly and annual data for the Cover of vaccination evaluated rapidly (COVER) programme.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 53.1KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document includes a form and guidance for local health authorities on submitting quarterly and annual immunisation data.
Data is required by law under the Cover of vaccination evaluated rapidly (COVER) programme.
COVER evaluates childhood immunisation in England, collating data for children at ages 1, 2 and 5 and is collected by upper tier local authority geographical boundaries.
Send data submissions and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 1 December 2013
Updated: 4 October 2017
- Updated COVER data submission parameters form for July to September 2017.
- Added COVER data submission parameters form for April to June 2017.
- Updated quarterly submission parameters for January to March 2017.
- Updated data request parameters for upcoming Q3 2016 to 2017 (October to December 2016) and Annual submission (April 2016 to March 2017).
- Updated COVER collection template for July to September 2016 data
- Added COVER data submission parameters form for April to June 2016 quarter.
- Updated data submission parameters for quarterly (January to December) and annual 2015 to 2016 collections.
- Updated data request parameters for October to December collection quarter and 2015 to 2016 financial year collection.
- Updated quarterly return sheet.
- Updated parameters for quarterly (Q15-1, April to June) and annual (2015-16, April 2015 to March 2016) submissions.
- 'Immunisation data: parameters for quarterly data submission' updated for January to March 2015 collection quarter.
- 'Immunisation data: parameters for quarterly data submission' updated for October to December 2014 collection quarter.
- Updated forms.
- The parameters for quarterly and annual data submission has been updated.
- First published.