- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Vaccine uptake guidance and the latest coverage data
- 21 November 2014
- Last updated:
- 23 November 2017, see all updates
Guidance for child health information system suppliers to output vaccine coverage data.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2017560 PDF, 463KB, 18 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The COVER information standard comprises:
- requirements specification
- implementation guidance
- change specification
- change to implementation guidance
The Information Standards Notice (DCB0089 Amd 19/2017) should be read alongside the documents for the standard.
The controlled versions of these documents can be found on the NHS Digital website.
Published: 21 November 2014
Updated: 23 November 2017
- Updated Cover guidance to include new vaccination schedule.
- Added change notice for updates to COVER user guide.
- Updated COVER user guide to be in line with 2015 to 2016 changes to immunisation schedule.
- First published.