Seasonal influenza frontline healthcare workers vaccine uptake survey: data collection guidance
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Vaccine uptake guidance and the latest coverage data
- 10 September 2014
- Last updated:
- 1 November 2016, see all updates
The 2016 to 2017 ImmForm user guide for survey data providers.
Seasonal influenza frontline healthcare workers vaccine uptake survey 2016 to 2017: ImmForm user guide for survey data providers
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2016330 PDF, 622KB, 24 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document informs local NHS England teams and NHS trusts how to collect data on flu vaccine uptake among frontline healthcare workers and how to upload it to the ImmForm website.
Published: 10 September 2014
Updated: 1 November 2016
- Seasonal influenza frontline healthcare workers vaccine uptake survey: data collection guidance, document has been updated.
- Updated for 2016 to 2017 flu season.
- Updated guidance for this flu season's uptake survey.
- First published.