Seasonal influenza vaccine uptake (GP patient survey) data collection
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Vaccine uptake guidance and the latest coverage data and Children's health
- First published:
- 15 October 2016
- Last updated:
- 2 November 2016, see all updates
Details for the influenza vaccine uptake data collection (GP patient survey) from GP practices for the 2016 to 2017 flu season.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2016399 PDF, 1.46MB, 46 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
User guide to help GP practices complete the data collection survey.
Published: 15 October 2016
Updated: 2 November 2016
- Documents relating to 2015-2016 data have been removed, 2016-2017 user guide for GP practices has been uploaded.
- First published.
- Added PRIMIS READ code specification, and updated the 'All practices' survey.
- Updated guidance for seasonal flu vaccine uptake survey, for the 2015 to 2016 flu season.