- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Vaccine uptake guidance and the latest coverage data and Children's health
- 15 October 2016
- Last updated:
- 19 September 2017, see all updates
Details for the influenza vaccine uptake data collection (GP patient survey) from GP practices for the 2017 to 2018 flu season.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2017359 PDF, 1.68MB, 48 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
User guide to help GP practices complete the data collection survey.
Published: 15 October 2016
Updated: 19 September 2017
- Document has been replaced to reflect 2017 to 2018 data.
- Documents relating to 2015-2016 data have been removed, 2016-2017 user guide for GP practices has been uploaded.
- First published.
- Added PRIMIS READ code specification, and updated the 'All practices' survey.
- Updated guidance for seasonal flu vaccine uptake survey, for the 2015 to 2016 flu season.