Immigration health surcharge: applying for reimbursement

How to apply for your immigration health surcharge (IHS) reimbursement if you work in health and care.



You may be able to be reimbursed for the immigration health surcharge (IHS) if you work in the health and care sector.

This document sets out:

  • who is eligible
  • how to apply for reimbursement
  • how to appeal a decision
Published 1 October 2020